Documents needed for registration: 

  • Copy of Immunization Records Immunizations for School Requirements
  • Verification of Age (birth record, birth certificate, baptism certificate, passport or affidavit of the parent, guardian or custodian of the minor)
  • Proof of Residence (PG&E or water bill)

To start enrollment process please bring documents listed above to the front office. Once documents are turned in. you will complete the registration online at https://sccs.illuminatehc.com 

Intra-District Transfer

We are happy to be part of the Santa Cruz County Intra-District  process. If your designated school is not Gault, you are still free to request  to come to  Gault!  Simply fill out the Intra-District Transfer  form & submit it to your neighborhood school.  

Inter-District Transfers

If you live outside Santa Cruz City limits and want to attend a school in Santa Cruz City Schools, you could apply for an Inter-District Transfer at your District of Residence.